Palestinian Medical Relief Society
PMRS is currently seeking a Project Coordinator
Duration: 7 months
Place of work: Gaza governorate, North Gaza governorate.
- Bachelor degree in business or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with health NGOs, in a similar field.
- Experience in coordinating projects funded by OCHA including Standard allocation and HRP projects.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluations of projects.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent professional and technical writing and reporting skills.
- High level command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Aware in Gender promotion and empowerment.
- Aware of people with disability considerations and needs.
- Preference for those who have previous experience working for the Palestinian Medical Relief Society.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects activities.
- Monitor projects progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports (narrative and financial).
- Communication and coordination with the project team, local partners and donor.
- Conducting field visits to the project location and the targeted areas.
- Conducting assessment and evaluation focus groups with the targeted groups.
- Using and filling projects templates including reporting system of OCHA templates.
- Attending relevant external and internal meetings/workshops.
- Review the work completed with the projects team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the projects standards.
- In addition to any other tasks.
Interested candidates should apply & submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents to https://forms.gle/8QYnaVuJHzmw1QND7
– Submission deadline is: 21/10/2020 at 12pm
– Only shortlisted will be contacted