Palestinian Medical Relief Society
Palestinian Medical Relief Society (PMRS) is a grassroots community-based Palestinian health organization. It has been founded in 1979 by a group of Palestinian doctors and health professionals seeking to supplement the decayed and inadequate health infrastructure caused by years of Israeli military occupation. It is non-profit, voluntary, and one of the largest health NGOs in Palestine. PMRS provides quality health services and focus on the needs of the most vulnerable members of Palestinian society.
PMRS is currently seeking a Project Coordinator Bachelor degree in business or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with health NGOs, in a similar field.
- Experience in the area of project management, monitoring activities and writing reports
- Experience in coordinating projects funded by OCHA including Standard allocation and HRP projects.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent professional and technical writing and reporting skills.
- High level command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Aware in Gender promotion and empowerment.
- Aware of people with disability considerations and needs.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects activities.
- Monitor projects progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports (narrative and financial).
- Communication and coordination with the project team, local partners and donor.
- Conducting field visits to the project location and the targeted areas.
- Conducting assessment and evaluation focus groups with the targeted groups.
- Using and filling projects templates including reporting system of OCHA templates..
- Attending relevant external and internal meetings/workshops.
- Review the work completed with the projects team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the projects standards.
- In addition to any other tasks.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, certificates and supporting documents to https://forms.gle/s3vLhRBWToMoiypi9
– Submission deadline is: 20/2/2020 at 12pm
– Only shortlisted will be contacted