Community Media Center (CMC)
Job Purpose: Community Media Center (CMC) invites applicants for the Projects Assistant Position
Contract duration: 6 months – As soon as possible.
- A university degree from an accredited educational institution in business administration or other related field;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- At least 2 years of working experience in NGOs or related areas
- Ability to plan and priorities the work under tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent activities;
- Positive attitude and strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good knowledge in project management cycle;
- Proven ability to exercise initiative;
- Proficiency in using computer applications, including Excel, Access, and MS Word Major.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide necessary support to the Projects Team in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Assist in the process of activity reporting.
- File and archive all projects documents.
- Organize meetings and events according to the agendas, including logistics, registration, taking minutes;
- Assist to produce proposals, plans, and reports.
- Assist with monitoring the projects budget.
- Work daily with beneficiaries of the projects to solve problems.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence, and assists with the development of projects materials.
- Works with and maintains data management and filing for projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a one page cover letter and their CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3/August/2019 Clearly mark “Applicant Name – Projects Assistant” in the subject header of your email.
Applications should be sent only by email and we will not consider any application received by hand or fax. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Qualified female candidates are preferred.
For more details please visit our website http://cmcgaza.ps/ar/