Qatar Charity (QC)
Qatar Charity (QC) is an International Non-Governmental Organization. It’s been in Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 1997 . Also, it was a member of the General Founding Conference of the Arab Network for NGOs. QC is considered one of the biggest charitable organizations in the Gulf and Arab world. Gaza office has been carrying out many programs and projects in social, relief and development sectors since it was established in 1996.
Gaza Office invites candidates to apply for the following position:
Title: Projects Coordinator
Contract duration: 24 Months
Deadline for application: 13 01 2019
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct needs assessments related to the projects’ sectors situation, and to identify priority interventions in coordination with other key actors, clusters and stakeholders.
- Support QC programs team to develop projects proposals and submit grants applications.
- Ensure effective stakeholders’ management including communication, coordination with projects key stakeholders, maintaining strategic relations with key actors and promoting QC vision among target groups.
- Responsible for projects planning, scheduling, and implementation in adherence to the organization policies and practices. As well as to be guided by QC vision and projects goals to achieve the anticipated results.
- Ensure projects activities are implemented, and targets are met according to the projects work plan deadlines with the utmost sensitivity for the safety, dignity and well-being of beneficiaries. Also to conduct field visits to the projects locations and the targeted areas.
- Work closely and in a team spirit with other QC units (Procurement, Logistics and finance) to ensure coherence of efforts, accountability, timely, and joint implementation.
- Responsible for producing projects narrative and financial reports (monthly, quarterly, interim and final reports) in a timely and quality manner and as per the donors’ and QC requirements.
- Monitoring the projects budgets and controlling expenditures in consultation with Programs manager.
- Ensure that all Projects related activities are carried out to the highest quality standards within agreed timelines and budgets, and participate in conducting review and evaluation for projects and targeted groups.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned
- At least a Bachelor degree in Humanitarian, Health field, projects management and
administrative science, or any relevant field.
- Courses in project management, life skills, reporting and writing project proposal.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in the area of project management and writing
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent professional and technical writing and reporting skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Ability to network and build relations with stakeholders and partners with proven
experience of stakeholders’ management including communication and coordination
with projects key stakeholders, maintaining strategic relations with key actors at sectors
level and promoting QC vision among target groups.
- Experience in procurement management, particularly dealing with suppliers and
consultants (preparing BOQs, TORs, supervising implementation, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications, emails, preparing presentations and
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Team work and working under pressure.
- Communication skills.
- High level command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Team leadership, supervisory, and negotiation Skills.
- Valid driving license.
- An understanding of and commitment to QC’s mission and values
Interested applicants must:
-Send their CV in English by e-mail to email@example.com
-Submit an online application through this link: Online Application
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam and interview.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 13 January.