MA’AN Development Center
PROJECT MONITORING, and REPORTING COORDINATOR based in Ramallah.
The role of the M&R Coordinator is to assist the Programs Director in monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects to ensure high quality projects implementation.
Major Duties Include:
Responsible for the Management Information System (MIS)/ database ensuring projects’ information is up-to-date and accurate.
Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis.
Prepare monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MA’AN.
Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, and facilitating periodic reviews, and prepare presentation on achievement of MA’AN projects.
Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for the MA’AN’s Programs in cooperation with the Programs Director and the projects’ teams in the West Bank.
In coordination with the Program Director, establishing a reporting schedule in accordance with the requirements of the various ongoing projects and ensuring adherence to the reporting deadlines.
Developing concept proposals based on the results of the needs assessment studies conducted in the field.
- BA with at 4 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other related fields.
- MA degree is an advantage.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Valid driver’s license an advantage.
Skills and Personal attributes:
- Proficiency in writing in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Report writing in both languages
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter. The cover letter should include the applicant’s expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please send CVs to MA’AN Development Center at:
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 19 Oct, 2018
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
MA’AN Development Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for this position